Penélope Cruz: “All the nights it said to find to a work that not outside boring”

Bookmark and Share
Penélope Cruz is the Spanish leading lady in gaining an Oscar and for few months its name has been adorning conocidísimo Stroll of FAMA.

Penélope cannot deny that the life smiles to him and admits that 23 years after putting itself for the first time in front of a camera, the life has not stopped to give pleasant surprises him. “I only wanted to be actress or dancing and all the nights she said said to find to a work that not outside boring and that inspired to raise to me every morning to me. My desire became in fact”. EP has lived since then and confesses much that the best thing of everything is “the experiences, that without a doubt are the greater prize because they allow you to know people very interesting and to travel by the world living aveturas”.

EP recognizes that never it imagined what was going to him to provide the destiny since when began it recognizes that what more him soprendió was to be able “to survive every day and power to live on my work”.

Although he is savoring his sweeter moment in North American territory, the young person does not forget from where she is. “Distribution my time between Spain, New York and Los Angeles. I will never change my country; I can live long periods on time was but always I will return. In addition, when they are not with me, I throw much of less family and to my friendly”.

The woman of Javier Bardem aims that what more throws of less than Spain is the food and that although is not good cook, always resorts to familiar prescriptions. After its surprising and rapidísima recovery after giving to light its first son, I read, many are wondered what routine has followed to reclaim the so fast line. Penélope, that was dancing during 17 years confesses that it continues maintaining that discipline and it aims. “I do not make any type of strange diet. I have read in some sites that itself a very rare regime del that I have not heard speak in my life.

My diet is Mediterranean, healthful; nothing extreme. And treatment to make exercise when I can. - And it confesses I am a little vague with that but treatment to push to me same ". After making all type of papers, EP is released in its new facet like mother and in spite of the hermetism that tries to maintain in its private life since for her he is “sacred to separate my life of the work”, cannot avoid to smile to affirm that the maternity is “most wonderful than it has happened to me”.

The interview was offered by Penélope to the Spanish edition of the magazine “Rows”.