Eva Longoria, actress by the grace of God

Bookmark and Share
Eva Longoria did not have thought to become actress, simply was let take by the aims of God and, without knowing how, it finished being a star of the American television. This is what the actress of Desperate Women affirms, who was studying in the university when she gained a trip gift to “Hollywood” without knowledge that would be its passport to the estrellato.

The actress of Desperate Women overnight secured a successful race in the American television, and without it to have glided. How? According to her, by the grace of God.

Eva Longoria is confessed very believing and thinks that, given the circumstances of his beginnings like actress, they were divine forces those placed that it in the place where it is.

During all their life, until the arrival to the university, to Longoria never that was crossed to him the mind to be actress. It was while it studied to be sport trainer when business', began to make its pinitos in the 'show because it participated in beauty contests to be able to be pleased the race with the money of the prizes.

When it finished his studies, Longoria began to prepare itself to attend a degree superior, but the opportunity of its life was crossed in its way. “Through one of those contests I gained a trip to Hollywood to participate in a contest of models. Or it had all preparation to make a masters, but I came to Los Angeles and or never I was myself”, has explained the actress to the Prestige magazine.

Once in Hollywood, a good Longoria day rose and “literally I said: 'I am going to be actriz', I thought not even it”. Their desires were fulfilled and now she is one of stars of the American television, something that can be attributed to the luck… or to God. “I have much faith in God and at that time I felt an incredible guide from above who gave force me. He was something very strong that it pushed to me to come to Los Angeles, so I said 'I am not going to fight against ello'", has declared the actress.

And not only that, Longoria assures that, once the action of God helped him in its race, it never separated more of her. “I have always felt like very prote'ge'e, as if this one outside place where I must be”, it has affirmed the actress.